Tuesday, November 18, 2008
DRESS UP & GO OUT!!
Flirty tresses, sexy dresses. Slinky stilettos, fluttery lashes. Spin the disco ball, because it’s time to PARRR…TY!
We know you’ve been eyeing that gorgeous dress for a while now. It’s tres chic and so You! At Trixilini, we understand that when it comes to dresses and gems, it’s a serious case of necessity, not just some frivolous want! *whispers* So what do you say we spark your party mood and give you… a never-before 20% discount on our apparel AND a 10% on accessories?
You may pull the festive poppers by starting off your discount privilege on The Glamorous Life - Yu’s Christmas collection of pretty darn gorgeous long evening dresses as well as ones that bring you from day to night. Inspired by flattering cuts and well-thought-out designs to make you the star of any show, these are absolute must-haves in your closet of party-wear! Go on, raid our boutique!
But before you boogie for joy, there’s more!
This season, Shu Uemura and acclaimed photographer Mika Ninagawa celebrate the Art of Beauty through the fusion of Japanese pop and sophistication to colour you beautiful with their limited edition Christmas palette for that unlimited glamour you need at all the parties coming your way! Be the first 20 to RSVP and you get a complimentary eyelash styling from Elite Shu Uemura Artist, Sophia Chia! . Your peepers are in good hands!
That’s not all, you fluttery-eyed beauty! The first 60 to RSVP will covet their very own Party Survival Kit gift-bag stuffed with pretty treats and fixes – everything you need to look your prettiest at all times because nothing should rain on your party.
My very own PARTY SURVIVAL KIT check-list:
· I need flawless skin from a trusted source because “beautiful make-up starts with beautiful skin”. My 4-piece skin care kit worth $60 from Shu Uemura, check!
· Hair can so make or break you. I need that perfectly styled hair to look oh-so chic. Gorgeous hair-cut and styling by Kr+ (by Kim Robinson), check!
· Burning soles and blisters are so unglamorous! Foot Petals’ sole-saving ‘Killer Kushionz’, will take the “hate” out of my love-hate relationship with my stilettos and let me party in style and comfort all through the night. Check!
· Bloatedness; cramps – it’s period hell! Enter Moxie – stylish feminine hygiene products – a touch of girly glamour to an otherwise very unfashionable time of the month. Check!
· Hairy arm-pits with sleeveless dresses? Gross-ness! I want smooth hairless underarms with ‘hygiene, speed and quality’ for just $5 (U.P.: $15) courtesy of the Ministry of Waxing - Strip. Check!
· A free luxurious body scrub with any purchase of a 90-minute massage from hip spa lifestyle pioneer, Spa Esprit. Everyone would want to touch my velvety smooth skin that’s toned and glowing! I’m bringing sexy back! Check!
· A cute guy approaches me and the last thing I want is to turn him off with bad breath. Make an IMPACT for every occasion with my pocket-size tin of Impact Mints in red-apple flavour – to help me hold his attention with my fresh fruity breath.
· Body odour, oh my gosh, no way! Kao Biore’s pick-me-up Breezy Floral deodorizing sheets on-the-go to keep me smelling fresh and lovely all night long on the dance-floor. Check!
All that, while you nibble on delectable tea-time treats by Candy Empire - Singapore’s largest chocolate and candy gourmet shop with mouth-watering products from Australia, Europe and USA.
Hang on, there’s even more, ladies! 3 of you lucky glamourettes will stand to receive a chic hair-cut worth $79 courtesy of Kr+, a Stiletto Stylish Kit worth $55 compliments of Foot Petals, a fun hat box of girly goodies for a stay-over party with your girlfriends from Moxie AND a yummy-licious food hamper worth $100 from Candy Empire!!!
Wait, wait, we’re not done yet! There’s 1 fabulous Start-to-Finish hamper worth $408 from Shu Uemura up for grabs AND a complimentary buffet dinner for two at Global Kitchen worth $113 proudly sponsored by the Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore, featuring seven dedicated culinary stations including salads, crustacean, pasta, roasted carved meats, European and Asian mains and desserts to tantalize your palate as you savour the goodness! Bon appétit!!!
Yes, I hear you screaming for joy!
Go on, spread the good cheer! Bring all your chic friends along because good things ought to be shared. Psst, by the way, we’re expecting rows of new lovely dresses to clad your sexy curves in and jewellery to adorn your body with. Let your hair down! It’s time to go crazy!
You want to be at Trixilini, Millenia Walk #01-57
On Saturday, 22 November 2008
From 3 to 5pm (registration starts at 2.30pm)
To R.S.V.P., please email Grace at email@example.com or dial 6338-7060 by Friday, 14 November 2008.
Missing out on this party is a crime, sweetheart!