Saturday, March 7, 2009

Heather - Une marche dans le jardin


Message from Heather:

"Une marche dans le jardin (Walk in the garden)" is this spring's collection. The look is still vintage Heather but with a modern twist 



The "Invisible" Chain
Going forward, I'm totally big on my "invisible" chain look. The focal point is the vintage collage hanging low; about 1-2 inches below the breast line. The chain is not suppose to detract from the "sculpture" hence its "invisibility".

This look modernises any outfit up instantly while retaining the Heather essence. I'm wearing my longer chain look everywhere with jeans, dresses to white shirts !
In this collection, although most of the pieces are longer than I usually make them, most are of varying lengths depending on my design..however feel free to ask me to shorten/lengthen them as you feel comfortable with !



Collector pieces


The bird and fish are key collector pieces. They exhibit true vintage quality; dating late '40s. ...also they are part of my personal (and now dwindling) collection. I'm culling my collection as there is a dearth of good quality items in the market at the moment....all very depressing..



On the wings of spring SGD189

(Beautiful and rare bird piece from Heather's collection + 14kt gold chain + 14kt flower pieces + pearls)





Evening in springtime SGD158 (close up)

(vintage rhinestone piece + Swarovski crystal diamond cut + Silver flower + Multi- swarovski crystal pendant )





Summer rain SGD148

(this piece is made from 2 vintage earrings, 1 vintage pendant and several vintage enamel flowers ! )





Crystal clear waters SGD210

(Made of 1 vintage earring, 1 vintage turtle brooch, several vintage flowers, 14kt gold chain)








No comments: