Monday, April 13, 2009

Posse - "My BFF in the Closet" Event on 17 & 18 April 2009


Trixilini Presents Summer collection “My BFF (Best Friend Forever) in the Closet” by Posse

“I like my money where I can see it... hanging in my closet.”- Carrie Bradshaw, Sex & the City.

Excuse me, but will all the real Carrie Bradshaws please stand up? Stashing all your money in your closet… Tsk tsk… You are all guilty as charged!

You are hereby sentenced to 2 days of Summer shopping at Trixilini. Expect to be punished by gorgeous dresses of rich blues, greens, champagnes and pinks, and be tormented by beautiful French laces.

That’s not the end of it, Missy! You’re expected to rummage through a treasure trove of precious finds and piece together your very own jewellery at our Bespoke session. Think vintage exclusives, pearls strands, quirky charms and rainbow stones. That’ll teach you!

Let’s see if your plastic can withstand not being swiped. *Evil laughter*

Citibank privileges:

From 17-18 April 2009:

20% off apparel*

10% off accessories*^

Legend:

*Applicable on regular-priced items only

^Not applicable on customized/bespoke items

No comments: